Perl/Tk

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluis at escomposlinux.org
Thu May 22 12:20:29 CEST 2008

El Wednesday, 21 de May de 2008 16:00:58 Joseph Reeves va escriure:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for some help getting Perl/Tk installed. I've had success
> getting Python installed and working with Tk, but can't get the same
> to happen with Perl:

I'm tryiing hve a functional CPAN module for the neo. I suspect that CPAND is
not working in the neo dues to busybox gzip interface.

Almost all  perl-modules ipks in the openmoko repositories (official or not)
are part of the perl core modules.Tk is not a Perl core component.

> root at om-gta02:~# perl -MTk -e 1
> Can't locate loadable object for module Tk::Event in @INC (@INC

It needs de perl-module-tk  it could be compiled with mokomakefile or whith
bitbake there are recipes in monotone.openembedded.org. as shown in

http://projects.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-commits/2007-April/005099.html