My Openmoko blog is aimed at helping Freerunner users getstarted

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Thu May 22 15:02:56 CEST 2008

Supporting proprietary apps and non-standard non-public-documented protocols
should be imho on the far bottom of the todo.
So do we need outlook-support out of the box? Definitely not. What we need
is SyncML support for the PIM apps/daemon (and I'm pretty sure that abraxa
will be doing fine work in this area).
If someone needs sync with Outlook: there are ways to make Outlook speak
SyncML. Mostly they are commercial, but there's no difference to Outlook.

I'm looking to use the neo as a toy, as a tool and for work, but it is not
the job of Openmoko inc. to care for proprietary non-standard third-party
software and waste money for this.