clarification of Qtopia Vs. GTK

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu May 22 20:31:57 CEST 2008

Tom Cooksey wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 May 2008 21:45:37 Michael Shiloh wrote:
>> 	* Ported Qtopia to Xorg, so it is possible to run Qtopia, GTK, ELF, and
>> Python applications all at the same time
>
> Hmmm... Just wondering if anyone has seen this:
>
> http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2008/05/13/introducing-qgtkstyle/

Yes, I've seen and loved this, thinking the same you've proposed btw in
this case maybe it won't work as expected since I don't know really how
qtopia apps are themed: are they using simply Qt themes?
If they do, maybe, it will be possible using them with the "old" gtk Om
theme!

Anyway I don't know if the qgtkskyle wrapper has some performance issues
on small devices like Freerunner...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/