UK Distribution

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Fri May 23 01:14:29 CEST 2008

On 22 May 2008, at 22:29, Hugo Mills wrote:

> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 05:05:47PM +0100, Alastair Johnson wrote:
>> I was going to post this under the European Distribution thread
>> but it seems to have drifted off topic. Shameless self-promotion
>> follows...
>>
>> We will be selling the Freerunner in the UK. The details are still
>> being worked out, but if you register we will keep you updated as
>> things change.
>>
>> https://www.truebox.co.uk/trueboxportal/index.php?wk=OpenMoko
>
>    One thing that's unclear is whether the European distributors, such
> as yourselves, will be selling the 10-packs as well as single phones,
> or whether those are only coming from OpenMoko in the USA. Are you
> able to give an answer to this question at this point?

Indeed.

I'm not sure if the group sales thing is going to work in my area,
and the £20 saving of the 10-pack doesn't bother me too much, but I
do want the headset and whatever "goodies" are available as part of
the 10-pack. I'm almost tempted to buy a 10-pack myself and whack the
other 9 on fleaBay, but I don't think my credit card would stand it.

If Truebox can offer the goodies then I'd love to purchase from them
- 420 Silbury Boulevard is just down the street from me, in fact, so
it would be easy to collect my Freerunner the *moment* it arrives.
I'll pop in for a chat tomorrow, Alastair, and scrounge a coffee from
you.

Stroller.