Europe Distribution

Sebastian Billaudelle sebbil at gmx.de
Fri May 23 09:35:23 CEST 2008

Yes, you're right! Pulster isn't taking any pre-orders.
But I do no think that you get your freerunner later, since Pulster is
the OFFICIAL PARTNER!
C. Pulster said he's the opinion that is is unserious to sell a phone
that's not released or has a fixed price... I think that's right!

cheers
Sebastian