Any Stats on Battery life....

McCreery, Lee CTR DISA lee.mccreery.ctr at pens.disa.mil
Fri May 23 16:28:31 CEST 2008

I know everyone at OM has been busting their butts to get things pushed out, but the proto has been in the hands of many people for ~1 month and a half+.  Is there any more info on how long the battery lasts?

I know this will get kicked back to "it depends what options you have turned on(i.e. WiFi, GPS, etc.), but with everything powered, sitting on my hip in stand-by, making 30 minutes of calls a day(nobody ever calls me that long, but the wife) what can we expect(1 day, ½ day?)

I know my new company Palm Treo in stand-by all day(email only) and no calls only lasts  2 days.  With the freerunner I will sacrifice battery for Freedom :-).

Steve/Michael: I will gladly assist in getting these stats and supply you with my Fed-Ex number if you wish for me to conduct this test for the community.

V/R

Lee