UK Distribution

Hugo Mills hugo-om at carfax.org.uk
Fri May 23 16:52:07 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:43:46PM +0100, Alastair Johnson wrote:

> >>    One thing that's unclear is whether the European distributors, such
> >> as yourselves, will be selling the 10-packs as well as single phones,
> >> or whether those are only coming from OpenMoko in the USA. Are you
> >> able to give an answer to this question at this point?
>
> Things are unclear at the moment, as you say. When we have some
> solid details we will post an update. In the meantime I would rather
> not speculate.

   That's good. I'd rather see this kind of answer than "oh yes, it's
all fine", and then be disappointed later. I'll go back to lurking in
my darkened corner again now and await further news...

   Thanks,
   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
       --- We believe in free will because we have no choice. ---