UK Distribution

Harry Tsai harry at openmoko.com
Fri May 23 18:13:33 CEST 2008

Yes, people come from truebox, they are talking to me about become
distributor in UK, I still waiting for their decision for build up real
business relationship with openmoko like Pluster Germany and IDA system
India.
I am expecting Truebox can help us to promote Freerunner in UK, if
people ask me their position that I will say I hope they are my partner
soon but so far they still aren't  in my list yet.

Hope my reply is clear for you all.

Harry

Alastair Johnson 提到: