Europe Distribution - PULSTER

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Sun May 25 17:18:06 CEST 2008

Hello

The price you apply seem to be very correct.
I am a member of a Local Sales group (ITALY - Torino) and we will
discuss about your propose.
In case we decide to buy from you as Sales Group, I think we will save
on the shipping cost. Right?

Thank you for your interest in OpenMoko project.
Michele Renda