Photos and MMS?

Lasse Poulsen admin at silenzio.dk
Tue May 27 06:52:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 19:50:08 +0100
Stroller <linux.luser at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> On 26 May 2008, at 15:38, Tilman Baumann wrote:
> > Mo Abrahams wrote:
> >> A standard is still a standard, whether it is a good one or not,
> >> and it
> >> is still in frequent use,
> >
> > Not really. I have seen no stats that support this.
> >
> > MMS is in fact so unpopular that even Apple decided to drop it
> > altogether on the iPhone.
>
> I think if you were to pop into a local British boozer on a Friday
> night, you would probably see empirical evidence supporting the
> popularity of MMS. I wouldn't expect any of these users to fall into
> the Freerunner's target market, however.

And if you were to pop in to a Danish secondary school you would see
the same thing. I know that teens aren't really the target right now,
But they have a lot of spending power, and can make or break almost
anything.
So in time we should defiantly have support for MMS, it's not important
now, but will be in the future.

- Lasse