Neo as cellular modem?

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Wed May 28 01:28:34 CEST 2008

I think you should be able to but GPRS data rates aren't anything to be
proud of [1], especially with web pages these days built assuming
broadband bandwidth. You might get away with sites built for mobiles
though. If I were you I'd work out how to get access to some wireless
somewhere (friendly neighbours perhaps), or go to a cafe.
-Nick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_device_bandwidths#Mobile_telephone_interfaces