QT/GTK madness

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed May 28 05:34:18 CEST 2008

    0n Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:26:57PM -0700, steve wrote:

    >My whole goal was to get a stable working set of basic apps as the factory
    >preload. That's the GTK stuff. People can work on it if they like, extend
    >it, change it, whatever. But it must be a working phone.

I agree with this. And I think many people would be pissed off to get a phone
that doesn't "just work" out-of-the-box.

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.