[Fwd: u-blox binary protocol boilerplate code]

beren at kabelweb.at beren at kabelweb.at
Wed May 28 14:33:39 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 28 May 2008 11:46:45 Joseph Reeves wrote:
> We're looking to develop a combined DGPS and A-GPS application for the
> platform, for which we need the data contained within this binary protocol.

That sounds great - I presume you need access to the RXM-RAW message which to
the best of my knowledge is not available/accessible on all Antaris chips due
to licensing/firmware reasons. Could anybody confirm that it is possible to
access the RXM-RAW information from the Antaris chip in the Freerunner? That
would be really great news because without it DGPS would be impossible...

-- beren