My second battery life test with the freerunner in standby

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Thu May 29 01:49:56 CEST 2008

No need to be Shakespeare here :)
I understand you and I like a lot what you are saying.
I appreciate a lot your effort to translate your thoughts and experience to English, Dutch is a little out of my languages knowledges.
Any report from real world add fresh air on this list like  an open windows (what an oxymoron)
When the CPU will be able to down and up his Hz depends of system demands it will be a lot of power saving extra.
I will like to know how the diferents components(wifi, gps...) affects on the battery drainage
and a music with headset test  and ...and ...and..I want my freeruner to do it myself ;)!!!