screen protector

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu May 29 20:40:07 CEST 2008

Ian Darwin wrote:
> If anybody feels the need to use a screen protector, I just tried one
> called NavProtector that I got for a few bucks on eBay, and it fits
> nicely (cut about 1mm shorter than the screen, so check before you
> stick! and maybe center it).

Good. I've already asked on this list [1] about the real screen size of
the Freerunner (better if in mm) to get a Brando one (I've heard they're
the best ones), but I got no answer. :(

Anyway I don't exactly know the size of the Freerunner LCD; I've heard
it's 46mm x 61mm, right?

Please you or any FR owner could help me? I'd like to buy one before
than the phone itself :P

Thanks!

[1] http://tinyurl.com/59fay8

--