2.5mm or 3.5mm

Pawel Kowalak viru at bzimage.us
Fri May 30 11:38:06 CEST 2008

Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> B) classic 3.5mm headphones "Walkman(R)" connector, where you have to DIY an
> adapter for any standard cellphone headset? (or does anybody know of 3.5mm
> headSET standards or adapters?)

As mentioned earlier, BT headsets are cheap and more comfortable in use
(e.g. in a car) than wired 2,5mm headsets.

There's one issue though... Someone may like to listen mp3s and be able
to answer phones without pulling Neo out of his pocket or changing to BT
headset...

There's no ideal option, so I vote for B :)