using the openmoko neo101 in mass storage mode

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Fri May 30 11:58:31 CEST 2008

hi,

the OM is a linux based phone. so you should be able to transfer data via
ssh, samba, nfs, etc.

i don't think that you plug it into a windows pc and the explorer says:
"Hey, there is a mass storage device."
But i think you could install a litle samba server. .... or use the
kernel CIFS client/server modules.....
(but don't ask me how they work. i just used samba yet.)

so i think a wifi connection, with a running  NFS, samba or ftp server
is the easiest way of getting all the data on the SD-Card.
But i don't know yet. I just wait for my first GTAxx .

cu
Beni