multi-tutch?

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:39:32 CEST 2008

If I am to understand this thread discussion correctly, does it mean there
is no public algo for multi-point touch sensing yet??
With so much of work done on projects like MS Surface, iPhone, the Jeff Han
stuff.. and recently HTC Diamond, I took it for granted that it must already
be there among the large resource pool of opensource developers.

Rahul J