2.5mm or 3.5mm

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:16:11 CEST 2008

Agree, it would be a hassle swapping your BT head set with the 3.5mm
earphones before picking up a call while say, driving, jogging, on a bike
(motored or otherwise ), or simply sunbathing on your hammock outside your
house.
   Two 3.5mm jacks, one for mic and the other for earphone is probably the
best option (considering the votes so far :-) ). The more I read Joerg's
email the more I get the feeling that this is what he is talking about. He
did suggest that one could DIY an adapter from 4  wire  2.5mm handsfree to
a  3 wire 3.5mm jack (asuming 3+1 mic jack). I can totally live with that.

-GK