AW: multi-touch?

Fri May 30 13:17:22 CEST 2008

Hey!

How does synaptics handle this? When I look at the output my touchpad does, I can see "X Y Fingers" Values... Maybe we could look into this code and see how they do detect the amount of fingers? Dunno whether they work nearly the same, but I believe this could maybe point us into the right direction :)

Only my idea... 2-finger-scrolling is so great!