using the openmoko neo101 in mass storage mode

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:20:17 CEST 2008

A minimal ftp server providing anonymous access on $DOMAIN seems feasible
especially if one wants a gui to operate on files without the hassle of
client joining a domain, user/group permissions etc. (as in with samba?)

OR

Nothing would beat rsync/cwRsync on (maybe cygwin) if it were just about
data synchronization.

Rahul J