2.5mm or 3.5mm

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Fri May 30 18:03:29 CEST 2008

if i believe wikipedia, then there is also a 5 contact  version of the
3.5mm connector.

[wiki:]
Four and five conductor versions of the 3.5 mm plug are used for certain
applications. A four conductor version is becoming a de facto standard
output connector for compact camcorders
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camcorder>, providing stereo sound plus a
video signal.
[end wiki]

i like the idea of a such an inteligent TRS connector. like it is in
your N95.