multi-tutch?

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:28:15 CEST 2008

This is not a source but just what I read at surface:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/IPhone ->
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2006-December/000576.html

I'm not sure where the multi-touch documents came from that were posted on
the internet. They were concept drawings I did a while back. (For the
record, long before Apple's interface patents.)

The vendor of the touch panel we are using said it might be possible. But it
would be a considerable driver effort.

Please don't think otherwise of my statement. I'm shocked/sad at; and a
victim of my own over-imagination. On the brighter side it gives me even
more joy to know that we can at least try to program our way into imitating
multi-touch sensing on Neo.

Rahul J