Freerunner test

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Fri May 30 22:35:19 CEST 2008

Yorick Matthys wrote:
> I don't know how to post on the mailing list (shame on me, I know...)
> although i read every mail that gets posted on them, so I write it
> directly to your e-mail address.

If you're subscribed to the mailing list, just address messages to
community at lists.openmoko.org and everyone will get a copy.

> could you also give an indication for how long it takes to get a gps fix
> (cold/warm start) ? Or about the audio quality with a standard headset?
> I understand completely if you can't be bothered with these questions,
> if so, please excuse me; it's just I’m so damn anxious to get my hands
> on a  freerunner :-).

I haven't done any audio or GPS tests on my Freerunner yet. Have any of
the other Freerunner testers done anything in this regard?

If not, I'll try some testing this weekend if I can figure out how to
get the GPS working.

Ian