Private data protection.

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Sat May 31 18:52:11 CEST 2008

Ilja O. wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Ian Darwin <ian at darwinsys.com> wrote:
>> Vinc Duran wrote:
>>> I like the stolen phone sms message.
>> Me too. When can I start erasing the phones of people I don't like? :-)
>
> You'll have to try hard to guess 120 random alphanumeric (at least) characters.

Agreed, I was being facetious (as in: ":-) implied". But don't write
down your password!?

Seriously, a neat idea. It might work, with the right hooks into the sms
receiver code and the right key management infrastructure (said
infrastructure running on a really secure OS (think OpenBSD) in a highly
secure server room.