Our new Main page of wiki

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon May 5 20:52:59 CEST 2008

Thanks Brenda,

I spent too many years teaching writing, so I had a small advantage.  WRT
the sentence below Join Openmoko development.

I’ll go back and look at that. Generally, if it’s not necessary I cut it.

I removed the Dev Board QT2410, because it was my impression that it was out
of date and not critical. I could be wrong

on that, if people scream, then adjust.

Ideally I would like to see three branches

1. A product branch that forks to all past and future products.

2. A developer branch that forks to all matters software.

3. A community branch that forks to community issues, like projects, blogs,
wiki instructions, buying lists, etc

There is also some duplication in the various links that needs cleaning up

  _____