DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Sun Nov 2 09:13:51 CET 2008

 Good evening everyone. I'd like to introduce the DOOM port I've been
working on. Here's the
wiki , where you will find some documentation and videos. Here is the ipkg  file.

I've implemented a full touch screen only interface for you Neo 1973 guys
out there! Please see Finger-Tippng on wiki. (There is also a video demo).

And of course I can't forget the rest of us who have a sense of gravity!
(Yes, you can strafe).

Drop me a line if you want to get a multi-player game fired up. I'd like to
test the network play over wifi.

-Scott R Carlson