DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Sun Nov 2 18:15:27 CET 2008

 Alright, There is now a new package 0.1.1 available. Here.  This
includes the original Doom1 Shareware.

Also, I'd like to ask anyone interested in playing to check out the user
interface docs Port here . As
I've spent a good chunk of time trying to get the most out of our limited
interface. This includes things like on-the-fly accelerometer "taring" and
the such, you should be able to play this game in just about any position.

Also. I'd like to hear from any New 1973 owners, and get some feedback on
the Finger-Tipping interface. (I have some ideas for improvements in this
area. But Would really like some user feedback!

Thanks everyone!