DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Mon Nov 3 08:05:59 CET 2008

Thanks for the new package!

I'm impressed, it runs very nice an smooth! I generally don't play
(and if I do it would not be games like doom/duke nukem :) but I might
try to play a bit more of this, just because it works that nice :)

I had some problems with the controls, at one stage I only was able to
go backwards, another time I had to hold FR on my hand so that the
left side was higher than the right, for some reason.

Well done!!

(looking forward to see some cool car games on FR.. supertuxkart
first, naturally :)