new numptyphysics for freerunner is out

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at
Mon Nov 3 14:07:25 CET 2008

Hi all, Numptyphysics, this great physics drawing game, is reborn!
There are not yet new upstream release, but there are lots of new
things in svn-repository. So we can now play numptyphysics0.2-svn109
on our Freerunners. (Tested with Debian and Fdom).

upstream news:  (
-newer physics engine (Box2d v2.0.1
-scalable window with commandline parameters (so every platfrom will
use same datafiles)
-faster drawing
-more levels
-action replays

port news:  ( )
-onSceenKeyboard (control-panel)
-action replays removed (doesn't yet work correct with freerunner)
-NextLevel-dialog-overlay is non-draggable (so clicking it is easier)

Summa summarum:
Game can be played landscaped, without keyboard and it uses same
datafiles than any other numptyphysics-port.

-Aapo Rantalainen