[debian][neo1973] Forwarding GSM port to PC

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Mon Nov 3 15:11:53 CET 2008

Timo Juhani Lindfors pisze:
> (...)
> would at least give you "gsm.pipe" that allows you to read and write
> to GSM. If you really need a tty with all the odd ioctls then it's bit
> more challenging and you probably want to use
Thank you Juhani and Clemens (from other post) for response. I'll try to
play with it.
As I'm using Debian with OpenmokoFramework, I've found *gsm0710muxd*
http://www.freesmartphone.org/index.php/Implementations/gsm0710muxd than
can be accessed throught DBus which can be accessible from local
network, not only from localhost. And that can be a solution too if I
could really access GSM modem throught it. Anybody used *gsm0710muxd*?

Best regards,
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Lead Programmer
Product Research & Development Department
AutoGuard S.A.

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street