QtExtended 4.4.2 : GPRS

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:15:13 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM, rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you seen this blog for connecting to gprs on qtopia.
> http://johnsu01.livejournal.com/tag/openmoko
>> Oh, I know the details, but thanks anyway.  I have been trying to figure
>> out if the reason for my inability to get data in or out through gprs
>> relates to a dns problem (I use opendns) or a routing issue, or something
>> entirely else.
I have figured out where the chat script and settings rest, edited the
script to reflect the correct dialup number *99# for Vodafone Mumbai (not
the default *99****#) and after Bart's advise, have been successfully able
to *establish* a connection.

However, what I am trying to work out is why the browser or anything else
can't connect to the internet.  I tried your advise to use the server
assigned dns, but it is not working.  I'll try and see if it fetches pages
through ip addresses - have been plagued by this in linux.