DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at
Mon Nov 3 23:12:13 CET 2008

Levy Abinajm Melero Sant'Anna wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 15:16, Charles-Henri Gros
> <charles-henri.gros+openmoko at> wrote:
>> I believe Debian uses the FB driver by default, not Xglamo.
> Hi Charles-Henri
> Debian has a package called xserver-xglamo that support all Xglamo features.

I tried this package a few weeks ago and it doesn't work very well. The
Fonts were quite messed sometimes after i rotated the screen. Maybe i
will try it again in the next days if it works better now.
But i wonder why nowhere any real info about this package is written
because this package is quite essential for a good working debian on the