QtExtended 4.4.2 : GPRS

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Tue Nov 4 00:04:04 CET 2008

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 6:15:13 am Nishit Dave wrote:

> However, what I am trying to work out is why the browser or anything else
> can't connect to the internet.  I tried your advise to use the server
> assigned dns, but it is not working.

Don't know if this is any help, but there is a list of mobile providers and
the info they use as part of Gnome here:

I stumbled across it when I upgraded my Kubuntu laptop to the then Intrepid
(8.10) development version and one day when I was in the UK the Network
Manager packages pulled in the mobile-broadband-provider-info in.

NetworkManager works out of the box on that laptop with a Three 3G modem. :-)

Might be a handy package for OM/QE, etc..

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP