DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Tue Nov 4 14:15:50 CET 2008

Xavier --

 Can you give us some details about your current distro and anything other
information that might be interesting? I've noticed slow game play rarely
(but when I do it is bad,) It seems to have something to do with the state
of the phone config? I haven't put my finger on it. I can assure you it is
not supposed to be slow. I have an SD distro that is loaded to the teeth
(OM2008-update). And a lean fresh NAND install of OM2009 (I have noticed the
lean install runs Doom quite quickly.)

Let's do some investigation.