DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Tue Nov 4 21:23:12 CET 2008

Yes, this I can help you with. (Details are on

Edit the .opendoom/opendoom.cfg file and goto accelerometer section. There
are constants for the deadzone and sensitivity. If you need further
assistance, drop me a line.

BTW. I believe the Z-Axis is tied to forward/backward motion and the Y-Axis
is tied to left/right. (Per the CFG references).