QtExtended 4.4.2 Changes?

Wed Nov 5 05:21:08 CET 2008

On Monday 03 Nov 2008 1:06:49 am Hypnotize wrote:
> I made a working qtextended version 4.4.2 image for GTA02 here:
> http://other.lastnetwork.net/OpenMoko/qtextended-4.4.2-gta02-rootfs-release
>-working.jffs2
>
> Bluetooth works and yes the bouncing calypso modem fix is included..
>
> Use the latest mwester kernel from http://moko.mwester.net/dl.html#kernels

Morten, I tried your update and now bluetooth works. Thanks. However, the
phone still does not ring on call and the media player does not play. It
begins playback but then the progress bar does not move and there is no audio.
This was the same in the qte release too.

The mwester kernel that is provided with 4.4.2 release appears to be the same
as that available from mwester site so i did not reflash it. Will try that
too...
--
Cheers!
Kishore