Is there a dist with "Some hidden Calypso commands" included

Carl Lobo carllobo at
Wed Nov 5 09:57:07 CET 2008

There's also a libqtopiaphonemodem on the list that contains the fix
as well. You just need to replace the file in /opt/Qtopia/lib I think.
Works for me on FDOM (should work on anything using Qtopia4.3.2 for