DOOM For Neo Freerunner / 1973

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:18:59 CET 2008

2008/11/5 Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca>:
>> not relevant because debian doesn't use xglamo. At the moment it uses
>
> For some odd reason, the recommended install doesn't use it, but the
> OpenMoko wiki does mention that it's a good idea to install it.  I hope
> Debian users all use xglamo, since it's smaller and more efficient.

I didn't notice any performance improvement when I tried xglamo
(instead of xorg).  I did notice:

- Alt Tab not working

- messed up fonts on the matchbox-keyboard

- xrandr not working well enough to be a significant benefit (not
smooth, and windows moving to wrong positions)

so I'm back with xorg.

      Neil