Vote! Zimbra Mobile on the Openmoko

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at
Fri Nov 7 15:38:57 CET 2008

Hi Sledge,

Sounds like a great project! Let me know if there's any testing or
similar you want done.

I'm currently using the Mail for Exchange application to sync my Nokia
N96 with the Zimbra system we've got here at work; it's working very
nicely and I'd love to have something similar for Openmoko. Features I
use and like:

* Synchronizing of mail and calender items (I don't use the contact
synching, although there are a couple of people here that do)
* Peak / Off Peak synching schedules

And really, that's about it. A short list for sure! My emails come
through just as text messages do and my calender is up to date.
Something simple that "just works" would be great :)