[OM2008] Events/0 eats 30% -- Causing Doom to run slow.

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:06:04 CET 2008

 Hello All -

 I believe I've read that this issue was posted and a (won't fix) was tacked
on.  I was tracking down the reasons why Doom would run slow sometimes, and
nice others... It appears to be events/0 causing 27-30% cpu usage.

What is the remedy for this? Reboot? (Like MS-Windows?)..

Otherwise, for all of you out there, this is why Doom runs slow on some
machines.

-Scott