Accelerometer in Java

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at
Sat Nov 8 15:28:29 CET 2008

Few years went on since i had to bother with such simple issues, but i
played arounf for some time and didn't get anywhere ( i have no clue
what to do)
my question is: how do i read our data from the accelerometers in java?
my first approach was to use and modify the pothon script from, execute it and read the output, but that's not a
desirable way!

so i'm asking to give me a hint how to directly read the accelerometer
output. (it's gotta be possible without jni and the like...
..but if not, what's the best way to do it?)

thx in advance