is FDOM unstable

Atilla Filiz atilla.filiz at
Sun Nov 9 22:29:31 CET 2008

I was trying my FR as my primary phone for one week. It went good with
QTextended 4.4.1. Today, I decided to try FDOM. It is really nice that it
comes withh the apss and fixes I would manually install anyway but it
occasionally freezes, doesn't receive calls in time, and some apps(remoko,
moocow etc.) simply won't start. i read really good comments on it so i was
expecting a better put up collection. Is this normal or am I the only one. I
flashed 081023 image with latest 2008.9 kernel.
happy hacking
Atilla Filiz
Eindhoven University of Technology
Embedded Systems, Master's Programme