gsm modem and suspend

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Tue Nov 11 08:20:14 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:06 AM, Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at> wrote:
> when system starts apm -s suspends the freerunner properly, but when i go to
> config/services and turn off gsm and turn on again  or i manually turn off
> the gsm by echo 0 > /sys/devices/platform/neo1973-pm-gsm.0/power_on
> so what's happening here? anyone else experience this?

I've seen similar, but not quite the same behaviour...

When I turn my GSM modem off, I can suspend using the power button,
but I can't wake up the device again. I need to pull the battery.

I made a ticket for this,
but there hasn't been much activity since then.

Perhaps you should recap and add to this ticket, or create a new one.

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0