gsm modem and suspend

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Tue Nov 11 09:43:20 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at> wrote:
> are you sure it was in suspend?, i thought mine was in suspend too until i
> found out it was the screen that was off, try ssh and see, by the way i
> managed to get the screen back on by

You're quite correct, it doesn't go to sleep when I press the power
button! I ssh'ed in to turn off the GSM modem, pressed the power
button. I saw the display blank out. The SSH session was stil active,
and I could issue commands, turn on backlight and brightness...

Ok, seems my initial ticket was in error... I _do_ experience suspend
problems with GSM modem turned off!

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0