Booting from large microSD (SDHC) [success]

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:28:08 CET 2008

I tried some SDHC cards. I created multiple partitions.
The first one on 2GiB, the second one also on 2GiB and
the final on the remaining free space.

The problem I discovered (some time ago) was that
information written to the final partition (and maybe
also the second) would get corrupted very easy.

When I did a rm -rf * on that partition, umounted and
then mounted it again, the filenames would appear
from ls.

Did you test the whole cards, or did you only use the
first 2GiB?

-- Flemming --