OM Testing: task-openmoko-qtopia-x11 has unsatisfied gstreamer depencies

Martin Benz benson at
Tue Nov 11 22:54:37 CET 2008

As today there's now a qtopia-phone-x11-media-gstreamer package in testing
back again! :)

In the meantime i have installed the one from stable - strange there was
qtopia-phone-x11-media-gstreamer package in stable and unstable branch the
whole time even there were licensing issues...

Anyway, thank you for solving this issue!