RESEND(Wrong Thread): IMAGE/MP3 licensing issue.

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at
Wed Nov 12 15:57:11 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 02:34:55PM +0000, Thomas White wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:45:12 +0000
> Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at> wrote:
> > I can give you the rest:
> >

> Oh, I got that far.  I'm curious to know what's changed in particular
> to prompt the sudden removal: has some kind of legal threat been made
> by someone?

It seems we even got the name of the patent troll (see another mail in
this thread), which is quite a lot more info than the usual in this cases.

Frequently there's some secrecy about the case...

Today is Sweetmorn, the 24th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?