new Game for freerunner: xlogical

Sander van Grieken sander at
Wed Nov 12 22:30:44 CET 2008

Hi All,

I just finished the recipe for Xlogical based on Aapo's patches and while we
wait until the recipe gets merged to OE/OM, I've put a binary package online
for you all to enjoy.

I added music, sounds and a wrapper script that rotates the screen to
landscape. Right now the music is enabled by default, but I can disable that
if that is unwanted behaviour.

package is here :

Let me know what you think.