[SHR] some questions

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Thu Nov 13 19:21:43 CET 2008

Hi,

using the latest SHR preview release, it seems it is possible to get the
device to suspend if you're not using an older GTK app and press the
power button for some seconds. But sometimes this works, sometimes it
doesn't. Also, shouldn't the device be able to auto-suspend?
The alarm app is present (me happy) but I can't find an app to set the
clock time using a gui (I can of course use just the date and time
commands).
I'm still in the progress of 'just looking', so I don't know yet if the
device wakes up from suspend for an incoming call or sms; or if the
echo problem is there or not. But I'm liking this distro so far ...

Franky